Racing car project
Racing car project for basic mechatronic training - includes all production and assembly drawings (german) + software code
This project makes it easier for trainees to get started in mechatronics. Thanks to the interdisciplinary design of the project, trainees are optimally prepared for their later career entry and for digitization in everyday working life. In addition to drilling, milling, turning, 3D printing, bending, soldering and programming, the learning set also offers the opportunity to get to know machine elements, electronic components, software and even app programming.
- Digital project including 3D models (step-file), production drawings of the individual parts, assembly drawing of the assembly and parts list in PDF format (german)
- Electrical assembly including circuit board, 9V batteries and electronic components
- Set up local server (Raspberry Pi 4) + software code for Arduino Nano 33 IoT
- 3D printed component set includes tires, electrical receptacle, differential cover and spoiler
- Gears set includes metal gears, plastic gear + 3D printed gears (FDM printing)
- Standard parts set contains all screws, pins and ball bearings for assembly
The dispatch takes place in the practical PDF format via Cloudlink / folder (automatically) or by post.
Please note: if you do not receive an email with a cloud link, we ask you to check your spam folder. We will be happy to send you a new link on request.
Message to: email@example.com
For larger quantities, we would be happy to make you a non-binding offer.
Task set and description fully integrated on the MLS (Mobile Learning in Smart Factories) platform - more information at: